Today on this page, you will learn how to Use Windows Media Creation Tool to Update your Windows PC.
The majority of Us have used the Media Creation Tool to Update our PC from Windows 8/8.1 to Windows 10. Now, the same tool can be used to Upgrade your PC.
Numerous Error codes occur while trying to install the latest available updates on windows.
Sometimes, you can fix them by simply Running the troubleshooter or resetting the Windows update component.
Clearing the downloaded update from the software distribution folder helps, and other times, repairing system files on your PC works to fix these update errors.
But, if nothing works for you. You must use the Media Creation tool to download the ISO file and install it on your System as a last resort. This method can be said as a workaround to install the latest updates.
Steps to Update Windows PC using Media Creation tool.
Here is a Step by Step Guide with Pictures for your Convenience
1) Download The Media Creation tool if you don’t already have it. Go to Microsoft’s Software download page and click on Download tool now.
2) Open the downloaded file by double-clicking it. You will see a screen like below picture.
3) Accept the license terms when asked on the next screen.
4)Now, select Create installation media and click Next.
5) Select Architecture, Language, and Edition and proceed to next.
6) Select the ISO file on the next screen and proceed further.
7) You will be asked for a download path to save the files on your System.
The tool will then download windows ten on your System, just like the above picture.
Once it is done, Right click the downloaded file and extract it. You will need Winrar installed on your system to complete this step.
Now, open the extracted folder and double-click on SETUP. Follow the instructions on your screen to install the latest Windows 10 on your Device.
That is all. Once all the steps in this guide are done, you will be able to see your windows is up to date.
The process might take some of your time, but it is worth it if you are eager to install the latest updates on your System.
Let us know if you have any problems.