Error 0xe06d7363 is one of several Windows errors that can be very confusing. This is because of the different messages it presents. Some of the varied messages you may receive with the error include “GetLastError()”, “GetExceptionInformation(), “GetExceptionCode() and “Unable to load DLL SqlSpatial.dll’ Exception from HRESULT 0xe06d7363”. The last message if often associated with Microsoft.SqlServers.
The occurrence of this error can be very troublesome. In addition to crashing of an active Windows or Windows-related program, your computer’s performance is most likely to slow down. Freezes are also very possible. Although the error can occur at any time when any program is running, its occurrence is often associated with a specific program. This makes it very necessary to know at what point the error occurs to help you in resolving the cause.
Error 0xe06d7363 is a run-time error. An application that you launch simply fails to launch properly or encounters a problem when running. You may encounter it when installing a Microsoft or Microsoft-related program, when launching such a program or when starting or shutting down your computer. It is also possible to encounter the error when installing any Windows OS.
- There are several factors linked to occurrence of this error;
- Damaged/corrupt registry files.
- Virus/malware infection.
- Incomplete installation of a program.
- Damaged/outdated system drivers.
- Installed third-party security program.
- Pending program updates.
- Damaged hard disk.
Table of Contents
- You can resolve error 0xe06d7363 in Windows
- Method 1 – Housekeeping Measures to fix error 0xe06d7363
- Method 2 – Remove Junk Files
- Method 3 – Run System File Checker
- Method 4 – Install Pending Updates and fix 0xe06d7363 error
- Method 5 – Run Disk Check Utility
- Method 6 – Update System Drivers
- Method 7 – Uninstall/Reinstall Suspect Program
- Method 8 – System Restore
- Method 9 – Fresh Windows OS Installation
You can resolve error 0xe06d7363 in Windows
Method 1 – Housekeeping Measures to fix error 0xe06d7363
Ensuring that your computer is in good health and performing at its optimum level can easily resolve the error.
Download Total System Care and Launch it. Scan your PC and Let it perform a full scan to get rid of any Faulty Registry Entries, System Files or virus/malware that may be there in your computer system.
IF after completing the scan, Total System Care finds issues or errors on your system; Go ahead and Click on fix all. This will fix most of the errors that your computer have, if you don’t have time to perform various methods i am going to show you below, this is the best way to fix error 0xe06d7363
Method 2 – Remove Junk Files
Accumulated junk files with active threats can cause many errors including error 0xe06d7363. Removing all junk files can be a simple way of resolving the error.
1. Press the combination of Win + X keys to open up menu.
2. Select “Command Prompt (Admin)” option.
3. Click “Yes” to run the command prompt as an administrator.
4. Type “cleanmgr” before hitting Enter.
5. The tool will begin to run automatically. It calculates how much used space you can claim on the hard disk. Check all the dialogue boxes occupied by unnecessary files including the temporary files box.
Click “OK” to let the tool remove all junk files. Perform the action you had performed before the error occurred to see whether or not it is resolved.
Method 3 – Run System File Checker
Virus/malware infections do damage/corrupt system files. Running the built-in system file checker tool can be helpful in repairing damaged/corrupt files, which can resolve the error.
- Open CMD by Right clicking on Start button and then clicking on Command prompt(admin).
- Click on Yes if asked for permission.
- Now Command prompt window will open up. Type sfc /scannow and press enter.
- Wait for the process to complete.
Once the process is completed, it will show you the results. If your System had any Corrupt System files that was causing 0xe06d7363, Then this process will fix it by replacing the corrupt file with new one. Hence solving the whole issue for you.
Method 4 – Install Pending Updates and fix 0xe06d7363 error
It is possible for pending updates for a specific program to prevent the smooth launch of that program. Installing such updates can easily resolve the error.
1. Click “Start”.
2. Type “Update” in search box before hitting Enter.
3. Look for any uninstalled update(s) on the resultant Windows Update dialogue box that appears. Right-click on each and update the same.
Restart your computer. Launch a program you suspect is responsible for the error to see whether or not the error is resolved.
Method 5 – Run Disk Check Utility
A hard disk with bad sectors is usually a cause of many Windows errors including error 0xe06d7363. Run the built-in disk check utility to see if doing so resolves the error.
1. Press the combination of Win + X keys
2. Select “Command Prompt (Admin)” option from the menu.
3. Click “Yes” to run the command prompt as an administrator.
4. Type “chkdsk”
5. Leave an empty space after the “chkdsk” before typing in the drive letter (C) that you need scanned.
Running disk check only identifies damaged sectors and files if any. You need to specify parameters before the utility can perform necessary repairs.
6. Type the following into the prompt immediately after the drive letter “/f/r/x”.
Note that letter “f” tells the utility to fix errors, letter “r” tells it to identify any bad sectors in the disk and letter “x” tells it to dismount the drive before the commencement of the scanning process. Dismounting the disk is necessary because the utility cannot run if the disk is in use.
Press “Enter” to run the scan. Let it complete before restarting your computer. Perform the action you performed before the error occurred to see if error code 0xe06d7363 is fixed.
Method 6 – Update System Drivers
Damaged/outdated system drivers can seriously impair smooth communication between the system and all installed programs and applications. They need to be installed and must be up-to-date for smooth computer operations. Damaged or outdated drivers can easily cause error 0xe06d7363 and many other Windows errors.
1. Right-click on “My Computer” before selecting “Properties”.
2. Select “Device Manager”.
3. Navigate through all the devices listed while looking out for any device with a yellow exclamation mark.
4. Right-click on any such device before choosing “Update Driver”.
Restart your computer after the update before reverting to what you were doing before the error occurred to see whether or not the 0xe06d7363 problem is resolved.
Method 7 – Uninstall/Reinstall Suspect Program
This method only works in a case where the error only occurs when you launch a specific program. Such a program may have issues that can only be resolved by uninstalling and re-installing it back with fresh files and configuration. Do so to see whether or not the 0xe06d7363 error is resolved.
Method 8 – System Restore
It will become very necessary to perform a system restore if any of the above methods does not resolve the error. This method should resolve the error by getting rid of any recently installed program that may be causing conflicts in your computer file system.
1. Press the combination of Win + Q keys.
2. Click on “Settings”.
3. Choose “Recovery” icon.
4. Select “System Restore” from the resultant open window.
5. Choose an earlier date when your computer worked without any issues.
6. The tool should start to run before shutting down the computer and restarting it again.
Perform the action you had performed before the error occurred to see whether or not the error 0xe06d7363 is resolved.
Method 9 – Fresh Windows OS Installation
Windows error 0xe06d7363 that remains persistent after all the above methods and system restore have failed to resolve is usually a sign of a serious integrity issue with your computer system. The only solution will be to perform a fresh Windows OS installation to start with a clean hard disk and files.